Sunday, July 18, 2010

Physiotherapy

I was introduced to this miracle by father.

I started office on 22nd June, 2010. Within a day or two I realized that sitting out the 8 office hours was going to be impossible for me. I spoke out my concerns to Baba. He arranged an appointment with eminent physiotherapist JM who happens to be Manab Kaku's brother-in-law by marriage. Manab Kaku is Baba's business partner.

On the first consultation J said that the fracture had healed alright. However, the nerves and muscles had reduced to a painful knot. He got me started on Ultrasound right away. I also did some leg stretching with an elastic band tied around my ankles.

I started visiting J's chamber every day/every alternate day. The usual routine is spinal/para-spinal IFT followed by Ultrasound with Diatherm(just plain old heat) bringing up the rear. Twice, I have done stretching with elastic band(s) around my waist. Last day, I was taught back stretches - lateral and frontal. I am supposed to start with counting 5 and move on upto counting 10. Each exercise - 10 repetitions. Each set of repetitions to be done twice or thrice a day. I did the exercises yesterday morning - skipped at night - got waylaid by Bacardi Breezer(yay!! it's back in the market), biriyani and firni. Did the exercises today morning. My entire lower back in aching today. Looking forward to the visit to the physiotherapist scheduled for later today.

2 comments:

  1. This on-line game was firstly created for land-based casinos, however as our world moves to on-line the producers developed the net 우리카지노 variations of this mega-well-liked game

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our launch came a mere 7 years after the launch of the world’s first true on-line on line casino, which took place in 우리카지노 1994

    ReplyDelete