Last week it rained bigtime in Kolkata. And hubby was in training earlier this week. So, I had to give my physiotherapy sessions a miss for 10 long days. Yesterday, I felt so pampered after my physio session. I felt no severe discomfort in these 10 days. Only on one day did I have major cramps in the leg which I assumed was due to dehydration and had nothing to do with my back injury.
I have regained the ground that I had lost due to the ditch incident about a month back. My physiotherapist has agreed for me to visit his chamber only once a week. For the record, I used to go to his chamber everyday when I started out with his treatment. At home, I am supposed to take 20 minute brisk walks daily and do the leg stretches with the Theraband atleast 5 times a week. The only gym equipment that I am allowed to use is the exer-bike. However, I am a lazybone and do none of this. I really need to pick myself up and get into a daily exercise schedule - however moderate that may be. The back injury is just like a snake which can get back quickly and bite me bad.
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment