Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Relapse

The dreaded relapse is here.

I cannot describe the despair and hopelessness that I feel at the moment. I have been submerged in the deepest level of depression. It took months of physiotherapy to get me to where I was last Sunday. The ditch incident spoiled it all. Being unfit and constantly in pain alters the basic fabric of a normal human mind. I am screaming at hubby all the time now.

Most infuriating is the fact that I do not know what is causing the back pain now. Did I fracture another vertebra? Did the percentage of compression increase in the old fracture? Are my nerves hurting? Or is it a muscle pull? Nobody can answer these queries for sure. My physio thinks it has nothing to do with the spinal bones as such. But, then how do I explain the burning electric shock like pain shooting up and down my spine at times? I feel like breaking every breakable(and unbreakable thing) in my line of sight :(

No comments:

Post a Comment