Is it polite to fall asleep on the physio table?
I do feel like going to sleep when I am on IFT. And I do nod off at times. But, I have never really fallen asleep. However, I can hear a lot of snoring in the background when I am in the physio's chamber. Guess pain relief is a great sedative in itself.
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh! I am always falling asleep while I have a facial/massage at the beauty parlours! I feel it is a compliment to the beautician/masseur!
ReplyDeleteHey Sucharita, sorry for not responding earlier :) I agree with you that it really is a great compliment to the beautician if they can help you feel relaxed enough to nod off. The catch is I can't thank the IFT machine! :)
ReplyDeleteThis bonus provide is developed in order 우리카지노 that the casino can reach a bigger customer base, but it is also very helpful for current registered gamers
ReplyDelete