Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Heels, here I come

I gingerly asked my physio whether I could wear heels.
He asked me to go ahead.

Apparently, I am in the 'all wrong doings' phase. In this stage, the patients are encouraged to test out the limits and see how much the back can cope with. In case of severe pain, help is always at hand. By now, the physios know what works for me. Like, I am never given ultrasound these days. I am only given IFT and Diathermy. And a lot of hamstring stretches.

Yippee!! Just the thought of being in heels gladdens my heart :)

3 comments:

  1. The first casino to 우리카지노 launch from there premiered in 2013, however locals weren't initially allowed to play there

    ReplyDelete
  2. By legislation, the game should 우리카지노 use playing cards and never slots on the roulette wheel to select the successful quantity

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3880 No Deposit Bonus Code At Casino Rewards
    The major cause for this is that a big number of on-line casinos permit players 우리카지노 to make use of a free choice

    ReplyDelete