This Saturday, I was in considerable pain and hubby lugged my sorry self to the physio's chamber.
My continuing pain baffled the physio and he authorized an X-Ray.
There was no fracture. This was the good news.
The bad news was that the physio could not figure out what was causing such violent muscle spasms.
He prescribed Calpol - 2 times a day for 3 days to bring down a viral infection if any.
Yesterday(which was Sunday) saw me unable to get out of bed in the morning.
The pain lessened a little and the stiffness improved when I cooked lunch in the afternoon.
Today, I felt good enough to venture into office. I do have knots of pain in my back. But, atleast the pain has localized.Hope this improvement persists. Fingers crossed!
Sunday, September 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Belgian government regularly updates their blacklist of non-compliant operators and instructs internet service suppliers there to block the 카지노사이트 domains
ReplyDeleteOn the tables diploma the questions are a bit faster than on the speed test, but should you get all of them proper you will get 우리카지노 your tables diploma
ReplyDelete