I had a bad weekend with considerable back pain.
However, this week started off on a lukewarm note. I had moderate to low pain yesterday and today.
I tried hot compress with a small towel on 6th April and I was bedridden for the next 5 days due to pain in L2/L3. A hot bath 6 days later gave me pain in L5. So, I have reconciled myself to hot shower. I am taking a brief hot shower at night followed by gentle massage with Volini.I also had to take Carisoprodol at night but that was primarily for a sound sleep and not so much for the pain.
My husband would be flying back next week or the week after and would be accompanying me back home. I am planning a trip to Vellore, India once I am back and get my back thoroughly checked and course of medication determined. Let's see what the future has in store for me :)
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment