I am a 28 year old female who was involved in an incident 4 months back. Initially, I was diagnosed with an L2 compression fracture. MRI revealed disc narrowing and disc dessication in L2 and L3 and disc bulging at L5. Reportedly, MRI reports have been known to be misleading in the sense that they tend to find out stuff that is really not important. Two of the doctors that I have seen were hopeful for my recovery because of my age. But in the fifth month running, I still lay awake at nights with my back pain. I needed a place to vent my feelings and hence this blog. Hopefully, it will attract others who have been suffering from back pain.
P.S: I chose a cheerful template for this blog since I know there is hardly any cheer left in people suffering from chronic back pain.
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment