Have you ever felt the need to talk to somebody? Today is probably the first time I am feeling desperately alone. I cannot imagine opening my heart to anybody out here in the office. And more importantly, nobody in office has time to listen to my harangues.
Would crying help? I wonder.
There is a gap between people - however close they might be. My husband keeps talking about his office and his vacation plans when he talks to me over phone. However much I try to tell him about my physical pain and my mental turmoil thereof, he cannot understand my plight. And he cannot be blamed. Probably I would not have understood him had he been in a similar situation.
I have stopped reading the medical journals because I am engulfed by a wave of depression when I read of similar cases and realize that nobody was similarly afflicted at my age. I am like a child who wants something badly and refuses to accept that it cannot be had even though in her of heart knows that it cannot be had.
I want my back pain free days back - I want to rewind back to the day I had my accident and I want to live it differently.
Monday, April 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment