All I do these for my aching back is a nighttime hot bath followed by a gentle massage of Volini. It is a pain reliever gel widely used in India.
My pain had gone up somewhat over the weekend. It is a solid pain that I feel in the lumbar bone when I do any activity that puts vertical pressure on the back like putting on socks, closing a water tap etc. This changes to an itchy annoying pain in the daytime.
Yesterday, while getting up from the hot bath, I felt the same solid pain again. I have decided that I will not subject myself to getting down and up from the bathtub from today. I will change the method of applying mosit heat. I will either use a hot compress with the help of a small towel or I will take hot showers from now on.
Another important observation from yesterday's nightly ritual - Volini gel/cream is much more effective than the spray version. I will have to keep this fact in mind when I buy Volini by the carton when I am back home in Kolkata, India.
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment