Yesterday was pretty bad.
Walked home in a rain.
Everything I tried to cook flopped.
I ate two slices of buttered bread with a cheese slice in between and watched back-to-back episodes of "Grey's Anatomy" and "Criminal Minds".
My back was hurting real bad and I was depressed because of that.
Skipped the hot shower and massaged some Volini on my poor back and went to sleep.
Woke up at 2:30 AM in the night. My back was aching and I was feeling hungry. Warmed some milk and had some cornflakes. Massaged Volini again and tried hard to get back to sleep. I could not afford to take Carisoprodol so late in the night for fear of sleeping late into the morning.
Woke up irritated and touchy in the morning.
Have reported late for work :(
Wish today brings less/no pain for me.
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We maintain track of the bonuses provided by the casinos we suggest and replace them 우리카지노 frequently
ReplyDeleteMonte Carlo Casino has been depicted in many books, together with Ben Mezrich's Busting Vegas, the place a group of Massachusetts Institute of Technology students beat the casino out of practically 카지노사이트 $1 million
ReplyDeleteAlbania is a landlocked nation within the Balkan area of Eastern Europe with Adriatic and Ionian coastlines and 우리카지노 bordered by Montenegro, Kosovo, Macedonia, and Greece
ReplyDelete