I am currently extremely upset.
My back is aching horribly in a different way for the past 7 days. I went to see the doctor yesterday and he had nothing conclusive to say (yet again). I have promised my hubby not to see the medical articles for back pain. And just a while ago, my manager told me that the company cannot sponsor my hubby's trip here to get me back - the reason being company policy. It's a miracle how they can state company policy when somebody is ill and alone in a foreign country. They never seem to take any account of any company policy otherwise. This company sickens me to my stomach. I am just dying to be out of it.
I feel like crying my heart out. I have been doing a lot of that lately. Could be PMS. Or it could be that I cannot take it anymore. Why is God trying me? Why the darkened skies all around me? Will I ever be pain free again? I just want to go home and be with my hubby. Big tears are welling up in my eyes as I write this.
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
89m 카지노사이트 (£4
ReplyDeleteBut for large payouts, yow will discover distinctive on line 우리카지노 casino games that award special bonuses for hitting certain hands
ReplyDeleteIn addition, rising 카지노사이트 awareness of the newest applied sciences and growing disposable earnings of individuals are anticipated to propel market development
ReplyDelete