Friday, April 30, 2010

Long Cold Night

Last night my worst fears were realized.
My left leg - precisely the back of my calf muscles started aching like hell. There were electric shock like radiations. I panicked immediately. But did not tell hubby.
I cried myself to sleep. My deteriorating health, my resulting dismal performance in office, our bleak future loomed large in front of my eyes.
I hoped that I could 'sleep away' the pain. Which unfortunately did not happen.
The silver lining was that I slept without pain.
Was indecisive in the morning regarding office.
My colleague helped me by taking out her car and hence, I have come to office looking and feeling like a nightmare.
Will leave post lunch.
I pray to God - 'Let the leg pain have nothing to do with my messed up back'.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to read that. Do hope you are feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sucharita, sorry for the delay in response. Am back home in India :) and was on bed rest for a couple of weeks. Am a wee bit better now :D Thanks for your good wishes!

    ReplyDelete